Walk in our store and the Silent Auction items will catch your eye!
Built into the checkout counter is our well-lit display of carefully selected auction items. Generous donors provide Save & Serve with many intriguing collectibles. New items are added frequently. Whether it’s vintage hand tools, collectible glass or local pottery, designer handbags, great-grandma’s china or sleigh bells – you never know what might await your bid!
The Silent Auction involves competitive bidding to reach an item’s final value. It’s simple to register and get started bidding! We have a few rules to keep the process fair for everyone.
“You have the nicest thrift shop I have ever been in. It is well kept and the items are very clean and the displays are orderly. The Silent Auction items are exceptional and it is clear the community supports you by the valuable things they donate.” — Robin M., customer
- We encourage all bidders to fully inspect items before bidding. No claims or certifications are made as to the authenticity or value of any item. There are NO RETURNS on Silent Auction items.
- If you are new, our staff will help you sign up for a bidder number. Only one number per bidder. If you forget your number, we can easily look it up.
- Bidders under 18 must have a parent co-sign the registration card.
- Bids by telephone on an item are accepted if an original bid has been placed in person.
- You may bid as often as you like on as many items as you want.
- Bid must be raised by the minimum amount specified at the top of each bidding page.
- Auction ends when bidding is dormant 5 business days (Monday through Saturday) on that item.
- The highest bidder will be contacted by phone at the close of that auction.
- Items must be picked up within 7 days of notification or they will be considered abandoned.
Save & Serve reserves the right to revoke bidding privileges for violation of auction rules or abandonment of items.
Silent Auction Items
Fenton Carnival "Love Birds" Vase
Vintage Red Accordion with Case - Made in Italy
Mortar & Pestle
Slag Glass Swan Bowl
Book: 99 Rats On a String. History/Folklore of Walnut Creek Ohio
Carnival Bowl/Nappy Smith Glass Co.