You keep the shelves full at Save & Serve!
We request that donors respect our volunteers by only donating clean, quality items. Also, you can save volunteers time by pre-sorting similar items (eg. shoes in one bag, books in another etc.).
What Can I Donate?
- Clothing & Linens: Adult & children’s clothing (clean and gently used), shoes, boots, jewelry, purses & handbags, bedding, linens, towels, pillows
- Housewares: pots & pans, kitchen utensils, home décor, clocks, glassware, house plants, ceramics, egg cartons, berry boxes, lamps, mirrors, pictures & frames, area carpets (bound ends, not remnants) and more
- Small Appliances: microwaves, toasters, blenders, coffee makers, etc.
- Media: books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, stationary, school supplies
- Toys: games & puzzles (all pieces present), stuffed animals, blocks, etc.
- Musical Instruments: band instruments, violin, guitar, etc.
- Craft Supplies: fabric, notions, yarn, sewing supplies and more
- Hardware & Sporting Goods: tools, hardware, lawn & garden tools, skates, skis, skateboards, balls, bats, bikes, exercise equipment
- Antiques & Collectibles: treasures in the attic & trunks in the barn, local pottery collections, Fenton glass. Look at what’s currently on display!
- Seasonal Items & Decorations: Christmas, fall décor, Easter and spring gardening, summer flowers, 4th of July
Due to disposal costs and state safety regulations, the following items must be approved by a manager. Thank you for only dropping these items off during our retail hours!
- Furniture: bedframes, very clean mattresses, box springs, desks, dining tables, chairs, couches, chest-of-drawer, futon, sofa beds (complete working order, very clean mattress); call us or fill out our pick-up form to schedule a furniture pick-up
- Baby Equipment: crib, booster seats designed for a car, walking & jogging strollers, high chair, Pack & Play, baby walkers, car seats (specify stamped – 6 years)
- Large Appliances: stove, freezer, refrigerator, air conditioner, washer, dryer, dishwasher, etc. (All appliances must be in exceptional working condition.)
- Pianos (working order, tuned, all ivory intact)
We Do NOT Accept:
- Broken, torn, stained furniture or mattresses – NO pet hair, pet odor, smoke
- Paint, household chemicals, vehicle oil, antifreeze
- Electric organs
- Building materials
- Automotive parts